Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


Friday, 11 July 2008

General - Interview Terna Engg. College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai - 21 March 2007 Paper - 23

TECH MAHINDRA PAPER ON 21st MARCH AT MUMBAI



Hey guys, I’m Nikhil Unnikrishnan from Terna Engg. College. I got placed @ TM on the 21st of March. This time they r out wid a package of 2.9lacs. Let me first of all thank yuvajobs.com for helping me out wid the preparation style n believe me guys, crackin tech mahindra is not a tough job.
We did not have an online exam for the aptitude. Apti had a set of 75Q which r to be solved in 60mins. It consisted of 5 sections:
1)Verbal & quantitive
2) Verbal, Nonverbal
3) Appropriate preposition & words
4) Fill in the blanks(English)
5)Comprehension

The verbal sections were really easy. Don’t waste ur time in preparing 4 these. It took me just 15mins to solve the 45Q of these section.

The quanti part was really tough. In the remaining 45mins, I could solve only bout 15-20Qs. Try n solve Shakuntala Devi puzzles for these. Lso don’t ignore R.S.Agarwal. As there wasn’t negative marking, I blindly answered the rest!!!

The results were put up in bout 20mins n out of 80 students, 36 were selected. Then ftr about an hour, v were asked to fill up a form n thn v had our tech interview.

I was asked 24Q in TI n I had to face the interviewer for bout 30mins!!!!!!!
The questions were:

Introduce urself.(Ans. Name,.., I play guitar, keyboard n mouth organ,...,blah blah)
U seem to be musically inclined!!!
Subject of sem 5 that u like.(Ans. Microprocessors)
Draw the architecture of 8086 n explain it in 90 secs.
What is BIU & EU?
Where is the memory module?
Have u learned computer networks?
Tell me whtz LAN n WAN. Give examples?
What othr subject did u like in sem 5?
What do u study in DCOM?
Tell me whtz multiplexing?
Explain TDM
Explain FDM
How will u decide as to whn FDM or TDM shud b used!!!
Who according to u is the best guitarist in the world n why?(Ans. Steve Vai)
Who is ur favourite keyboard player n why?(Ans. A.R. Rehman)
Y shud TM hire u?
ur strengths(Ans. Leadership Qualities)
U expect to b a leader in d first year itself?
ur weaknesses n how do u overcome it (Ans. Frustration,…, overcm usin meditation(gr8 joke))
What is ur goal?(Ans. To become a s/w analyst)
Whtz d work of an analyst?
I do d work of an analyst, but I’m a project manager!!!(Ans. Terminologies do differ)
How do u come to college? How much time does it take?

No comments:

Post a Comment