Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, 10 July 2008

General - other LITAM, Sattenapalli , Guntur - 19 September 2007 Paper - 2

Hi friends....
My name is Hari Krishna and currently I am at to persive my B.Tech degree form the college Loyola Institute of Technology and Management (LITAM ,Sattenapalli, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh).

On Sep, 19th 2007 Miracle Software Services(Vizag) conducted a campus placement program at our college. We offered invitation to about 20 college and about

1500+ students registered the campus. We had the Written Test in which there are 20 questions on aptitude (having antonyms, passage reading, True/False,

Relations, Comparisions) and 10 questions on techinical (having C and Java). And i am happy to see my name at the return test qualifiers list.

At first the Miracle recuitment team members presented a presentation about their campany. Next the turn is to face the original interview, we suppose to have

These->Tell me about ur-self, Just A Minute, Techical and HR<- sections. But due to seconds hand speed on clock we had HR and Techincal. Before i mean to enter

The room I saw my college principal and thought ......................................................................................................( may be u can imagine)

Now its my turn to face the interview for the first time in my life. A mam suppose to interview me.
I entered the room

I : Excese me mam
Mam:Yes

I : Good Afternoon mam
Mam : Hari Krishna Yarramsetty
I : Yes mam

Mam : Please take ur seat
I: Thank you Mam

Mam looked at my certificates (Resume, SSC, 12th, Ethical Hacking certificate)

Mam : Ok Mr. Hari Krishna Yarramsetty, what is carrier objective.
I : To secure a well known and challenging position at a software company

Mam : If u are the principal of this college what will u tell to ur student?
I : If i the principal of this college i address the students that always expect the upcoming future technology and work according to it, so that when the future

Technolgy is recquiring u or at the peak level u can perfectly fit for it and to work for it.
Mam : Ok fine.

Mam : What are strengths?
I : My strengths are my parents who brought me up with a good education, potitive thinking and problem solving ability.

Mam : What are ur weakness?
I : Water !



Mam : Water ?
I : I had a fear of water as I haven,t learned swimming !!


Mam : (she just smiled and said) I will ask to go and swim now to pass this test
I : Sure and with pleasure I will defnetly do for u mam ( and i changed my body language that i am going to start swimming by standing form the chair)

Mam : With another smile said that she don,t want to take the risk for her.

Mam : For any one, what will u say to which education field they should go for?
I : Depending upon their intrest they can go to any sort of field, as education provied multiple options with many sections of carrier options. As i had the passion ;
of technology and with the intension to know what the technology is, what are the technological trends and technological gadgets.

Mam : Ok according to u what is the best field of education?
I : In my view the Scientific Field is the best and a challanging on, in which one can know and discover many things where these will help a lot to his fellow

Members and the people surrounding us, me myself want want to have a research on what the Security is, what is Network Security etc etc...

Mam : Ok Hari Krishna its nice talking to u and u can wait for the techical section
I : Thankyou mam

Mam : Hari krishna always make a note that Resume should about 2 to 3 pages not in a single page, if so it will be so called as a Bio-data.
I : Yes mam and Thankyou..


Next the Technical section
I waited for about 20 minutes and now its my turn to have

I Good afternoon mam
Mam : Take ur seat

I : Thankyou mam
Mam : Ok u can continue

I : Started to say about myself, my parents, my intrests addressing that i had i want to know about a database, security and what is meant by computer hacking. To

satisfy my intrest i took-up ethical hacking course and successfully completed my Ethical Hacking form Ankit Fadia who is well known as an Ethical Hacker all

Through India and Internatally.
Mam : According to you what is meant by success and how to achieve it.
I : Its my own answer and i can plan what u want to say.

Mam : Vamsi Krishna
I : Sorry mam, Hari Krishna
Mam : Ok, Hari Krishna..

Mam : What is meant by casting (Java)
In a hurry to say for type-casting in java i mistakenly said chemistry casting and mam converted for me.

Mam : Access specifiers.
I : I said when mam gave me a hint

Mam : What is meant by package
Hummm!! its my favourite question as it is eady and small
I : A collection of packages

Mam : Ok Hari Krishna u should some-what improve ur techincal skills and we will get back u soon
I : Thankyou mam

I just leaved the room i a hope that i will surely not select for the technical,
and its the time for the result announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment