Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, 20 July 2008

Whole Testpaper Government College of Eng,Tirunelveli - 9 July 2007 Paper - 23

L & T INFOTECH PAPER ON 9th JULY

Hi friends, I am sujitha.t studying in Noorul Islam College of Engg (ECE),Kanyakumari dist,L&T came for Campus Placement to Gov. Eng. College,Tirunelveli. It was an off campus for Gov Eng. & our college, Noorul Islam College Of Eng, Kanyakumari dist.



Eligibility:

55% and above wit no standing arrears & history of arrears should not exceed 4.



Selection Procedure:

1.Aptitude(Max. Elimination Round)

2.GD.

3.Personal Profile(HR+Tech).



Aptitude:

There were 3 set of booklets of 3 colors(white,Pink,Yellow).So each and everyone got from any of the three set of booklets.I got White.

There were 3 sections in aptitude

1.Quantitative Aptitude(30 ques).

2.Logical Resonning(30 ques).

3.Verbal(30 ques).



Section 1(quantitative):

Refer R.S.Aggarwal book.plz cover all the chapters..

Important topics:

· Pipes & Cisterns.

· Boats & Streams.

· Alligation & Mixture.

· Simple Interest.

· Profit & Loss.

· Probability.

· Problems On Ages.

· Time & work.

· Time & Distance.

· Discount.

· Problems On Numbers.

· Average.

· Plz refer Bar,Line,Pie Graphs,because 6 ques will be based on any one of the graphs.



Section 2(Logical Resonning):

Refer R.S.Aggarwal Verbal &Non Reasoning book.The chapters are

· Blood Relations.

· Puzzle Test.

· Coding-Decoding.

· Statement Assumptions.

· Statement Conclusions.

· Conclusions from Passages.

· Logical Venn Diagrams.

· Arithmetic Reasoning.

This section is time consuming,so keep time management.First work out Arithmetic Reasoning.



Section 3(Verbal Ques):

· Synonyms(5 ques).

· Antonyms(5 ques).

· Correct the Sentence.

· Analogy.

· Ques from long passage(its very easy).

Note: There is sectional cutoff..I think its 22 out of 30..Totally app. 300 attended only abt 70 cleared aptitude..



GD:

This is also major elimination round.My GD topic was “Is IT development Brain Drain or Brain gain”.I initiated the topic as brain drain bt all opposed me,bt I was confident & made good points.Just be confident and speak audibly.

Other GD topics were

Capitive Punishment.

Reservation.etc

Out of 70 only 37 cleared GD.

Note: just be confident & keep good eye contact.Make ur points clear & audible.



Verification round:

They verified all our certificates individually.. I was 93% in 10th,91% in 12th & now 75%.They asked the reason for the fall of percent..I jus replied wit confidence dat ill make it to 80%.they asked Ques based on our resumes.so plz be thorough wit ur resume.



Personal Profile(HR+Tech):

It was an group interview.Only one person interviewed us.. Iam from ECE department so he asked me, which subject deals wit the details of information how they r communicated?

I replied Computer Networks.

He asked ques from Computer Networks.Since my interested subject Is Networks I answered well(abt switches,Routers etc)

The HR person wit a pleasant smile marked in his paper…



Final Results:

They announced results after PPt.

Finally out of 37 only 16 got through…I am so happy to b one among 16…Then they issued the offer letter…..

So jus b confident u can knock it out…..

No comments:

Post a Comment