Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


Friday, 18 July 2008

Wipro Whole Testpaper Paper - 47

Hai Frds

This Is Ahmed

I attended the same conducted in Bangalore
I got placed
The recruitment pattern is as follows:
1) Written test
2) Tech Itw
3) HR itw
Written test was a little bit tuff
The preparation of old papers of Wipro models Will be enough
A 10 days Preparation for Written Exam is Enough you Got to do
Quick so that you can make out the time in Technical Section as
There is Sectional Cut-off you got Do all the section. Allocate Time for

All Sections

VERBAL:

Comments: English test Was Normal. Simple Synonyms-Antonyms(2 quest)
2 quest on arrangement of jumbled sentences. few quest was really tough
but who says to trouble your mind on every quest.

APTITUDE:

Comments: Normal Aptitude questions, i cant tell you the specific books
as i had not prepared like that.

TECHNICAL:

Comments: Questions were based on the subjects of CS Branch. Like C
language programs output, theoretical questions on Binary Tree (around 3-4)
questions based on Unix, Operating Systems etc.



INTERVIEW--------- SECOND ROUND(surely a stress interview for all so be cool and calm mostly on FCFS BASIC)

The tech inerview for it & allied students would be really tough……….

If u have any project prepare thoroughly for that…..

The panel is genuinely a tough nut to crack …………..

For non it students a good knowledge of c language should be
sufficient………..

It went for 30-40 Mins...just me....and other Computer languages is added advantage

BE CARFUL ABT THE RESUME. THEY SEE THE RESUME AND ACCOURDING TO THAT THEY ASK THE QUESTION. IF U HAVE WRITTEN C, C++ THEY WILL ASK QUESTIONS FROM THAT.

I entered the Room I greeted Good Morning

He also Gretted and said hai

Where are you Frm ?

Some of the questions were :
1.)Tell me abt u r self

2.)Explain your Project ?

3.) questions based on your Project

4.)What is C ? ( middle level lang )

5.)questions based on strings ?

6.)What is a Struct ?

7.)Diff between Struct & Unions ?

8.)What is a Pointer & Where are they Used & Why ?

9.)What is a Function? Why r they used

10.)Swapping of two numbers ?explain …

11.) Difference between calloc and malloc & realloc?

12.)What is call by reference & call by Value Diff between them

13.)What are Stacks & queues Where are they used ?

14.) asked something on linked list

15.)Write the logic of Quick sort

16.)5 to 8 questions based on D.B.M.S

16.)What is your Project life Cycle ( I explained )

17.)if there is to find error in the project life cycle before Testing Where could we find it?

(explained clearly )

The questions will follow From the Topic you have Ended so be prepared

And in the last he just saw my my Resume for 1 Min and gave the H.R form

I said Thank you and took the form

In this round out of 80 (35 cleared )

THIRD ROUND
This is a cool round. don,t blabber. think and answer as the questions will be built on the abasic of ur answer. Answer spontaneously (30 Mins )
Tell abt u r self ( Answer Well becoz this is the frist question mostly Will ask )
Abt your hobbies ( I said Chess )
He asked Which opening ………
So be prepared abt u r hobbies also well
Why software ?( non- it students be prepared )
I told I want challenging job And good Growth
He told you Will Get challenging job in your field also then Why Software
I Answered ( so be Prepared )
Why should we hire u ?
I told I am Hard Worker
He asked how can you say you are a Hard worker
I explained
Why wipro ?
Did you attend any company ?
What are ur achievements ?
Goals ?

And int Explained me abt the bond and aked me ok With it
I am Fine with the bond
Abt relocation
I said any where in India
He told me 2 platforms and told to Choose between them and Why ?
I said Networking and Explained for abt 3 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment